Механик за сглобяване и модифициране на части и ремонт на багери
• Experience as an industrial machinery mechanic
• Mechanic certificate
• Driving licence cat B
• English spoken B2
• Valid VCA certificate
• Possibly also a forklift operator’s certificate
Salary is between €12 and €16 gross per hour depending on experience
Accommodation in house € 75 per week, 1 person per room
Medical insurance € 33,52 per week
About the job:
Enjoy constructing heavy equipment with the best tools? We’ve got just the job for you! We’re looking for Mechanic Excavators. As an assembler of excavators, you make the excavator customer specific. This is your chance to work on excavators with over a thousand different options. You can’t think too far out of the box. From a lamp bulb replacement to the main boom.
Here’s what we want you for as a Mechanic Excavator:
• Assembling, guided by blueprints.
• Installing mechanical, electric, pneumatic, and hydraulic components.
• Component welding.
• Testing correct operation of the assembled components.
You got it:
• Completed technical training or education.
• More than two years of experience as an Assembler or Mechanic.
• Willingness to work overtime.
You deserve it. Hard work and talent should be rewarded. Therefore, as a Mechanic Excavator you get the following:
• Fixed travel allowance according to the scale of this company.
• 8,33% holiday pay on top of your salary.
• 25 vacation days, 3,5 extra vacation days (ADV).
• Overtime allowance of 130%, and 150% on Saturday’s.
• Opportunity for advancement to more senior positions.
• A chance to get permanent employment at the company.
• A working environment in which sustainability, development and safe working practices are core values.
For those interested, please send your C.V. or a short summary showing experience and certificates/qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org.